2 Samuel 5-7; 11-12 and 1 Kings 3; 8; 11
These chapters are some of the most tragic in all of scripture and have so much to teach us. King David and King Solomon both start out with such promise. They are strong, courageous and faithful. Yet both of them allow small sins to grow into terrible mistakes with far-reaching consequences.
Their stories are a powerful warning that no one is immune from Satan’s influence. No matter our faith, we must be wise and consistently choose to walk in the light.
Why you will love this kit:
• The study pages are full of commentary, quotes and questions to ponder that will help you understand these chapters in new and meaningful ways.
• Has tried and true activities that help your children learn and love these important teachings.
• Includes beautiful and heart-touching art, created especially for this kit to aid learning.
• Simple to use.
• Easy to print or use digitally.
• Each item in the kit has been through a process to make sure it will nurture testimonies and have long-lasting, fortifying results.
What to know:
• This scripture kit covers 2 Samuel 5-7; 11-12 and 1 Kings 3; 8; 11
• These chapters align with the Old Testament 2022 Come, Follow Me schedule.
• You will get three files (See below).
File 1: STUDY PAGES
Contains verse-by-verse insights and prophetic teachings to help you understand what the scriptures are teaching. These are the most popular part of our kits.
File 2: JUST FOR TEENS
A file with a scripture study and marking guide designed to give your teen a powerful experience in the scriptures each week. They are calculated to help your teen discover how much the scriptures apply to their lives right now.
File 3: ACTIVITY PAGES: The third file is FULL of activities and teaching helps that fortify your children and nurture testimonies. This file is divided into three areas of learning and we suggest you choose ONE activity in each area of learning. We give you a lot of options so you can select what will work best in your home, with activities tailored to every age group.
• 1- Learning the Story (activities for all ages that give an introduction to the scripture story)
◦ King David’s choices story map
◦ Illustrated stories with discussion questions
◦ Learn about King Solomon activity
◦ Building Solomon’s temple trace and color
◦ Family scripture stickers for these chapters (with a discussion and marking guide)
◦ An additional list of hands-on ideas and object lessons
• 2- Digging Deeper (learning activities that help teens and children learn on a deeper level and really connect to the story)
◦ An array of notebooking activities for different age groups
◦ Scripture marking guide for kids
◦ Table poster for teens with artwork and links to videos, talks and stories
◦ Table poster for kids that can be used independently or in a variety of home and church teaching settings
◦ Lots more learning activities about the stories in these chapters
• 3- Learning through fun (crafts, games, coloring pages, and more)
◦ Solomon’s temple night light
◦ Build Solomon’s temple trivia game
◦ Coloring pages
◦ Scripture glue-ins
Subscribe monthly and save!! Click HERE to learn more!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing this file)
To print and give your prints (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
Group accounts and sharing passwords is prohibited.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.