SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our January 2018 Sharing Time Combo Pack!
Use this meaningful Sharing Time lesson to kick-off the new year and introduce the children to the 2018 Primary theme, “I am a Child of God.”
This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the January 2018 Primary theme, “I am a child of God, and He has a plan for me.”This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for January 2018 – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “God is my Heavenly Father. He knows and loves me.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Sons and Daughters of a King” Primary Story – Use this powerful story (and custom illustrations) to teach the Primary children that God is their Heavenly Father.
- “I Am A Child of God” Mirror Activity – Using this meaningful activity, teach the Primary children that Heavenly Father loves and knows them. The children will take turns looking in to the “I Am a Child of God Mirror” as they sing Primary songs about their relationship with their Heavenly Father.
- “God is My Heavenly Father” Interactive Activity – We have included a wonderful interactive teaching idea and suggestions to help you get the children in your Primary involved in this important lesson!
- Scripture Story Sticks – These scripture story sticks are designed to go along with the lesson outline. Use them as you teach about Enos, Joseph Smith, and Moses!
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “God is my Heavenly Father. He knows and loves me.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “God is my Heavenly Father – He knows and loves me” Coloring Crown
- Bookmark/Poem – Send home this beautiful bookmark with the Primary children at the end of your lesson! Encourage them to share what they learned with their families and place this poem somewhere to remind them of the lesson throughout the year!
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “God is my Heavenly Father. He knows and loves me.”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.