SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 2 Lessons 1-4 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Am a Child of God” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 3), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 25 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Am a Child of God”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Am a Child of God”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “I Am a Child of God” Attention Activity: Use meaningful activity to start your class! It is a wonderful tool to get the Primary children involved in the lesson and also teach them that they are each beloved sons and daughters of God.
- Scripture Discussion: These helpful printable cards are designed to help you as you teach from the lesson manual and scriptures! Display them as you teach the children from Psalm 82:6.
- Spirit vs. Physical Bodies: Lead your Primary class in a meaningful discussion. Help them understand the similarities and differences between their spirit and physical body.
- “I Am a Child of God” Memory Game: This is another great activity to get the children involved in the lesson and making meaningful connections!
- Story Sticks and Discussion (“We have Families that Love Us): Children love listening to stories! Use our custom illustrations as you tell the heartfelt story about a father and son from the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 3).
- “I Am a Child of God” Picture Trivia Game: Play this great Primary game with your class. It is a wonderful teaching tool to help you review the doctrine with the children.
- “I Am a Child of God” Coloring Page: Have the children draw a picture of themselves in the frame. Have them hold up their pictures as they sing, “I Am a Child of God”. Point out the words of the song that teach us that each of us is a beloved child of Heavenly Father. He planned for us to come to earth to receive a physical body. He also planned for us to have families to love and teach us so we can return to live with Him again. Invite the children to take home their pictures to share with their families.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 3 (“I Am A Child of God), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.