SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 2 Lessons 1-4 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Happiness Comes from Choosing the Right” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 1), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is over 25 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Happiness Comes from Choosing the Right”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Happiness Comes from Choosing the Right”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- CTR Class Name Tags: Get to know your new class with these great, printable name tags! You can either print and cut out these name tags or print them directly onto a letter-size sheet of 8 sticker labels (each label is 2-1/3″ x 3-3/8″). If you choose to print directly onto a sticker label, we recommend using the Avery 5395 sticker labels or something similar.
- Class Conversation Starters: These conversation starters are a fun teaching tool that can be used throughout the year! These great discussion questions are a special way to start your class and get the children involved in conversation. They are also designed to help you get to know those you are teaching!
- “Jesus Loves Our Primary Class” Activity: Use this activity to go along with the suggestion found in the lesson manual. Help the children understand they are sons or a daughters of Heavenly Father and that Jesus Christ loves them.
- “Choosing the Right Makes Us Happy” Primary Game: This activity is designed to help the Primary children understand that because Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love each of us, they want us to be happy. The children will listen to different scenarios and decide whether or not it is a good example of choosing the right.
- “Help James Choose the Right” Activity: Use this activity to go along with the “story and discussion” section of the lesson manual. Invite the children to help James make good choices.
- Scripture Fill-In-The-Blank (Matthew 5:6)
- CTR Chalkboard Discussion Teaching Idea: Teach the children what the initials of “CTR” mean!
- CTR Roll Game: Play this fun die game as a review at the end of your class! Have the children in your Primary class take turns rolling this special CTR die. Each side has a question to answer about choosing the right.
- CTR Coloring Handout: If you have time at the end of your lesson, have the
children color this great CTR handout!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 1 (“Happiness Comes from Choosing the Right”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.