SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 1-4 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary children understand the importance of choosing the right with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package includes 22 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, the 7-Day CTR Challenge, and more! See below for a detailed description of everything you receive!
*This teaching package can be used with Primary 3 lesson 1: Choose the Right.
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
1. Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
2. Lesson Title Print: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Choose the Right”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
3. CTR Name Tags: Print these fun name tags to go along with the activity found in the lesson Primary 3 – Choose the Right B Lesson manual titled, “Honoring your Name.”
4. Choose the Right Board Game: This CTR Board Game is a wonderful way to get your Primary class engaged in learning! This game is simple enough that any age can play and provides the children with opportunities to think and share their own experiences choosing the right. For this activity we have included a game board designed like a road, activity printable dice, CTR scenario cards, and game markers!
5. CTR Class Jar: This Choose the Right Class Jar is a fun teaching tool that is designed to be incorporated throughout the year! It can be used as a special way to get children excited about the lesson, encourage reverence, and class participation. Invite the children in your Primary class to share one thing they did in the week to choose the right. When they share their CTR experience, give the child a small item to fill the jar (jelly beans, M&Ms, pennies, slips of paper, etc.) The children will LOVE watching the class jar get full each week!
6. CTR 7-Day Challenge Flip Book: Challenge your Primary class to focus on what they learned in class with this CTR Flip book. Have them write/draw one thing they do each day to choose the right.
7. Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 1, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions they parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
8. Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!