SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 1-4 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class understand how, “Heavenly Father Trusts Us to Follow His Plan”, with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 24 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more! See below for a detailed description of everything you receive!
*This teaching package can be used with Primary 3 lesson 2: Heavenly Father Trusts Us to Follow His Plan.
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
1. Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
2. Lesson Title Print: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Heavenly Father Trusts Us to Follow His plan”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
3. Story Teaching Visuals: Use our prince cutout and the HEAVENLY FATHER TRUSTS US TO FOLLOW HIS PLAN sign to go along with the story found in the Primary lesson manual.
4. Heavenly Father’s Plan Illustrations: These teaching aids are great visuals and tools to use as you are discussing how, “Heavenly Father trusts
us to follow His plan.” Display these illustrations on your board. Add a new illustration each time you teach about a new principle.
5. “Heavenly Father Trusts Us to Follow His Plan” Activity: This Choose the Right activity is designed to get your class participating in the lesson. Each child in your class will write/draw ways they can can choose to follow Heavenly Father’s plan. Have them share their ideas with the class and add them to the board.
6. Royal Birth Coloring Crown: Let each child in your Primary class create their own crown.
7. Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 2, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions they parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
8. Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.