Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Choose the Right” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 2), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Choose the Right”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Choose the Right”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use this great attention activity to introduce the lesson topic, “I Can Choose the Right.”
- Illustrated Scripture (3 Nephi 31:10): Use this illustrated scripture poster to help enhance your scripture reading and start a meaningful discussion with your class!
- I Can Choose the Right – Story and Discussion: Use these printables to go along with the story about Warren and the nest (found in the lesson manual, “Primary 2 Lesson 2: I Can Choose the Right”). As you tell the story, the children will flip over the eggs in a nest to reveal a discussion question.
- “What Would Jesus Do?” Primary Game: Play this meaningful game with your Primary class. As the children play along, they will practice answering the question, “What would Jesus do?”
- Draw and Share Activity: This great activity is designed to get your class participating in the lesson and sharing their testimonies.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 2 (“I Can Choose the Right”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.