Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Chose to Follow Jesus Christ” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 4), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Chose to Follow Jesus Christ”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Chose to Follow Jesus Christ”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Council in Heaven (Teaching Timeline): Use these wonderful visuals and activity to go along with the “Teacher Presentation/Story and Discussion” section of the lesson manual! This great activity is designed to help your class understand that in Pre-Earth life we lived with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and chose to follow them.
- Article of Faith #1: Use this helpful printable as you teach the Primary children that Jesus Christ is the firstborn son of our Heavenly Father’s children. We have also included two different versions of this poster to accommodate your class (1) A copy for children who cannot read and 2) A copy for children who can read and fill in the blanks).
- “I Will Follow Jesus Christ” Scenario Activity: This activity was designed to help the children understand that Heavenly Father wants us to continue to follow Jesus Christ.
- Trivia Cards/Review Game: After teaching your class, you could play this great review game using trivia cards!
- Coloring Page: Have the children draw/write three ways they can follow Jesus Christ during the week! Encourage them to share their pictures with their families and place it somewhere to remind them of this important lesson!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 4 (“I Chose to Follow Jesus Christ), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC