This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the January 2018 Primary theme, “I am a child of God, and He has a plan for me.”This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for January 2018 – Week 2 or 3. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Heavenly Father’s Plan is a Plan of Happiness.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Attention Activity: “We Shouted for Joy” Poem and Teaching Ideas – Use this idea as an attention activity at the beginning of your lesson! Help the Primary children understand that when we heard Heavenly Father’s plan, we were so happy we shouted for joy! We have included wonderful teaching helps, meaningful discussion questions, etc. Also, as an added BONUS, we have included a handout size version of this poem you could send home with the Primary children!
- Heavenly Father’s Plan Makes Me “H.A.P.P.Y” – Use this meaningful activity to help the Primary children understand how Heavenly Father’s plan is truly a plan of happiness. The children will take turns opening five different bags labeled “H”, “A”, “P”, “P”, and “Y”. Each initial on the front of the bags represents a principle of Heavenly Father’s plan of happiness. (Find additional details and teaching ideas inside the lesson pack).
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Heavenly Father’s Plan is a Plan of Happiness” (2 sizes included)
- “Heavenly Father’s Plan is a Plan of Happiness” Coloring Page
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Heavenly Father’s Plan is a Plan of Happiness”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.