This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the June 2018 Primary theme, “Families Are Part of Heavenly Father’s Plan.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for July 2018 – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Heavenly Father Planned for Me to Come to a Family.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Family Search and Find” (Primary Scavenger Hunt) – This activity was inspired by the “Encourage understanding (looking at pictures)” suggestion found in the lesson outline. The children will search for hidden envelopes around the room and guess the family based on the clues provided! As the children play along they will learn that families are part of Heavenly Father’s plan.
- “The Title of Liberty” (Teaching Idea) – Use this teaching idea to introduce the importance of “The Family: A Proclamation to the World.” Help the children understand that Heavenly Father has always had a plan for His children to come to earth in families.
- “The Family Proclamation” Teaching Idea) – Use these teaching aids and great visuals to help the Primary children learn more about “The Family: A Proclamation to the World.” It is designed to increase the children’s testimonies of families being central to Heavenly Father’s plan!
- Interactive Activity – This activity was designed to go along with the “Encourage Application” activity suggested in the lesson outline. The children will discuss different ways they can prepare to be righteous fathers and mothers.
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Heavenly Father Planned for Me to Come to a Family.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Primary Handout (“Your Family Rocks!”) – Send home this great reminder with the Primary children! Encourage them to share with their families what they learned in Sharing Time! There are 6 printable handouts er page. (Pop Rocks candy NOT included).
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Heavenly Father Planned for Me to Come to a Family”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.