This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the June 2018 Primary theme, “Families Are Part of Heavenly Father’s Plan.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for July 2018 – Week 4. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Heavenly Father Wants Me to Marry in the Temple and have an Eternal Family.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Picture and Discussion (Teaching Idea) – This printable was designed to go along with the
“Identify the doctrine” suggestion from the lesson outline. The children will look at a picture and discuss WHY Heavenly Father wants them to be married in the temple.
- “Temples and Eternal Families” (Primary Game) – This fun game is a great way for the Primary children to learn and review this important lesson! They will open the windows of the temple to reveal a song to sing or questions to answer about temples!
- Temples and Pioneers (Teaching Activity)– Pioneer day is July 24th! This great teaching idea was designed to go along with the lesson outline and also celebrate the Church’s pioneer heritage! The children will learn about three different temples that were important to the pioneers. As they play along, they will learn how the pioneers understood the great blessings of the temple!
- Modern-Day Pioneers (Interactive Activity) – This activity is a great way to get the children involved in the lesson! This idea goes along with the lesson outline and celebrates the Church’s pioneer heritage.
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Heavenly Father Wants Me to Marry in the Temple and have an Eternal Family.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Heavenly Father Wants Me to Marry in the Temple and have an Eternal Family”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.