This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the June 2018 Primary theme, “I Will Follow Heavenly Father’s Plan by Being Baptized and Confirmed.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for June 2018 – Week 3. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “When I Take the Sacrament, I Renew My Baptismal Covenants.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Attention Activity – These great discussion posters were designed to go along with the “Identify the doctrine (looking at pictures)” suggestion found in the lesson outline!
- Chalkboard Discussion (Discussing Covenants) – These helpful printables were designed to go along with the, “Encourage understanding (listening and discussing)” section of the lesson outline. Help the Primary children identify the promises we make as we partake the sacrament.
- Sacrament I Spy (Primary Game) – This is a fun game idea that could be incorporated into the “Encourage understanding (listening and discussing)” section of the lesson outline.
The children will learn about renewing baptismal covenants during the sacrament as they search for pictures found on the “Sacrament I Spy” poster. Each picture on the poster represents a different statement from D&C 20:77.
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “When I Take the Sacrament, I Renew My Baptismal Covenants.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Sacrament Challenge – Send this great “Sacrament Challenge” home with the Primary children. Encourage them to place it somewhere that will remind them about the things they learned in Primary this week.
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “When I Take the Sacrament, I Renew My Baptismal Covenants.”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.