SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 33-36 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Sacrament Reminds Us of Our Covenants” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 33), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 23 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “The Sacrament Reminds Us of Our Covenants”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Sacrament Reminds Us of Our Covenants”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Sacrament Covenants – Learn and Draw Activity: This meaningful activity is designed to go along with the “Scripture and Discussion” section in the lesson manual. The children will learn about the sacrament covenants (outlined in Moroni 4:3) and draw what they learn.
- The Sacrament Activity Bookmark: The children in your class will love making their very own Sacrament Bookmark! The children will cut out pictures of good things they can think about during the sacrament and glue them to a bookmark. They can use this bookmark as a reminder of the things they should think about during the sacrament.
- Story about the Sacrament: Use these illustrations as you tell the story about Jonathan and the sacrament.
- “The Sacrament Spinner” Game: This fun activity is a great way to get the children in your class involved in the lesson! The children will spin the Fidget Spinner (actual Fidget Spinner NOT included in pack) on the printable Sacrament board game. The children in your class will continue to learn about the principles of the sacrament as they play along and answer questions!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 33 (“The Sacrament Reminds Us of Our Covenants”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.