SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 29-32 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Remembering Jesus Christ When We Take the Sacrament” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 32), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 30 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Remembering Jesus Christ When We Take the Sacrament”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Remembering Jesus Christ When We Take the Sacrament”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Sacrament Scripture Bookmarks: These helpful bookmarks are designed to go along with the “attention activity” suggested in the lesson manual. Use these sacrament bookmarks as you from the scriptures with your class.
- Sacrament Wheel (Sacrament Service Discussion): These visuals are a wonderful resource to use as you discuss the sacrament with your Primary class.
- “Remembering Jesus Christ When We Take the Sacrament” Activity: Use this interactive activity to teach your Primary class how they can remember Jesus Christ during the sacrament.
- “The Sacrament” Primary Game: This fun Primary game is designed to get the children in your class involved in the lesson. The instructions for the game are simple enough that any child can play (regardless of age)!
- “My Sacrament Book” (printable study book for kids): This awesome printable book contains activities, scripture games, and meaningful journal prompts. Use this sacrament book as a handout/challenge to send home with your Primary class. Each page is designed to help them think about Jesus Christ during the sacrament.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 32 (“Remembering Jesus Christ When We Take the Sacrament”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.