SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 29-32 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Jesus Christ Loves Each of Us” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 30), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 30 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Jesus Christ Loves Each of Us”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Jesus Christ Loves Each of Us”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Jesus Christ Loves Each of Us” – Where in the World?: This fun Primary activity is designed to go along with the “attention activity” suggested in lesson 30 (Primary 3). The children will pull out different pictures from three different bags and try to guess the country!
- Jesus Christ Loves and Blesses Us Today (Story #1 – John Roothoof): Use these story sticks as you tell the powerful story about John Roothoof found in the lesson manual.
- Jesus Christ Loves and Blesses Us Today (Story #2 – Miguel and Tomas): Display these story sticks as you tell the story about Miguel and Tomas found in the lesson manual.
- Scripture Fill-in-the-Blank Activity: This activity is designed to help you teach from the scriptures!
- “Jesus Christ Loves Each of Us” Memory Game: This Primary game is a great way to get your classed involved in the lesson! As the children find matches they will share ways they know Jesus Christ loves them.
- “Jesus Christ Loves Me” Handout: Print out one of these “Jesus Christ Loves Me” badges (handouts) for each child in your class. Invite them to share with their families what they learned about Jesus loving all the children throughout the world.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 30 (“Jesus Christ Loves Each of Us”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.