Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 29), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Scripture Story Sticks – The Faith of the Brother of Jared: Bring the scriptures to life using these helpful illustrations and teaching prompts.
- “Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ” Interactive Activity: This activity is a wonderful tool to get your class involved in the lesson. Have them learn and discuss how they can show their faith in Jesus Christ.
- Stories about Faith (Illustrations): Display these illustrations as you tell the powerful stories of faith from the lesson manual!
- “Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ” Bingo: Play this fun Primary game with your class as you review this important lesson.
- Secret Message Activity: Use these helpful printables to go along with the guessing game idea found in the lesson manual. As the children guess different letters, they will flip over the stones to reveal the secret message: “Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 29 (“Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.