Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Jesus Christ Wants Us to Love Everyone” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 31), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Jesus Christ Wants Us to Love Everyone”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Jesus Christ Wants Us to Love Everyone”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Jesus Christ Wants Us to Love Everyone” – Chalkboard Discussion: Use these helpful printables to accompany the “Chalkboard Discussion” idea suggested in the lesson manual.
- Story Illustrations: Primary children love listening to stories! Use these fun visuals as you share the powerful story about Lenny and Mark from the lesson manual. Each page includes an illustration and a story prompt!
- Sending Love to Others Activity: Use this activity to get the children in your class involved in the lesson! They will read different postcards with scenarios and questions. After reading the postcard the children will determine how they can “send love” to others.
- “Love One Another” Dice Game: The kids in your class will love this Primary game! Have the children take turns rolling the “Love One Another” dice.
- “Love One Another” Primary Challenge: Extend this meaningful challenge to your Primary class. Encourage them to find ways to show love for others throughout the week. Explain that when they complete an act of love, they can color a heart on “Primary Challenge” sheet.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 31, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.