Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “We Can Pray to Heavenly Father” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 34), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “We Can Pray to Heavenly Father”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “We Can Pray to Heavenly Father”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “We Can Pray to Heavenly Father” File Folder Game: Use this great activity to help the children in your Primary class understand that Heavenly Father has made it possible for us to talk to Him through prayer. As the children play this fun Primary game they will learn how to thank Heavenly Father for his/her blessings and ask for help whenever he/she needs it.
- Illustrated Story Sticks : These great illustrations are designed to go along with the story about Jean found in the lesson manual (Primary 3 Lesson 34).
- Prayer Posters: These wonderful visuals are a great resource to promote a meaningful class/family discussion.
- “Jesus Christ Taught the Nephites to Pray” Activity Page: Use this fun worksheet to review the story of Jesus Christ praying with the Nephites.
- Weekly Prayer Chart: Send this great handout home with your Primary class! Each day they will mark off a blank space on the chart when they pray.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 34 (“We Can Pray to Heavenly Father”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.