Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Showing Love for Jesus Christ” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 36), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Showing Love for Jesus Christ”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Showing Love for Jesus Christ”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Who Am I?” Learning Activity: This fun game is designed to go along with the lesson manual. The children will search for hidden clues around your Primary room. After all the clues have been found, have your class guess the person!
- “Showing Love for Jesus Christ” Lesson Subject Headers: Use these helpful visual aids as you teach your class about the different ways we can show our love for Jesus Christ.
- Scripture Activity – John 14:15: This is a wonderful activity to get your Primary class involved in the lesson! They will draw and share ways they can show their love for Jesus Christ by keeping the commandments.
- Illustrated Story Sticks: Children love listening to stories! Use these great illustrations as you tell the story about taking care of Church property from the lesson manual (Primary 3 Lesson 36).
- “Showing Love for Jesus Christ” Take-Home Challenge: Encourage your children to serve and love others with this great take-home challenge!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 36 (“Showing Love for Jesus Christ”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.