Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Temples and Eternal Families” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 35), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Temples and Eternal Families”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Temples and Eternal Families”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “What is a Temple?” Teaching Activity: Teach the Primary children about the purpose of the temple with this meaningful activity.
- “Families Can Be Sealed Forever” Learning Activity: This teaching idea is a wonderful way to help children understand how families are sealed forever in the temple. We have included a great teaching analogy along with visuals to help your Primary class make meaningful connections.
- “Journey to the Temple” Primary Game: This fun Primary game is a wonderful tool to get your class engaged in the lesson. They will learn about how they can prepare to go to the temple while answering questions, drawing pictures, and playing along!
- Temple Bingo: Play this great Primary game at the end of your lesson!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 35 (“Temples and Eternal Families”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.