This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the March 2018 Primary theme, “Jesus Christ is our Savior.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for March 2018 – Week 3. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Because Jesus Was Resurrected, I Will Be Too.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “What is the Resurrection?” Teaching Idea – Use these great teaching posters to help the Primary children understand that Christ’s body and spirit were reunited.
- Special Delivery (Messages from Witnesses of Christ’s Resurrection) – Use this teaching activity to help the Primary children understand the story of Jesus Christ’s resurrection. Explain to the Primary children that after Christ was resurrected, He appeared to many people. Tell your Primary that they have received 4 special packages. Each package contains an important message from someone who wants to share his testimony of the resurrected Savior.
- Trivia and Discussion Cards – After teaching the Primary about the resurrection, you could play this great review game using our trivia/discussion cards. The children will answer questions and sing songs about the resurrection.
- Testimony Interactive Activity – Get the children involved in teaching the lesson with this great drawing activity! Have the children write, draw, and/or share their testimonies of Jesus Christ.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Because Jesus Was Resurrected, I Will Be Too.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Because Jesus Was Resurrected, I Will Be Too”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.