This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the March 2018 Primary theme, “Jesus Christ is our Savior.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for March 2018 – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Because of Christ’s Atonement, I Can Repent and Live With God Again.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Fill-In-The-Blank” Activity – Use these helpful printables to go along with the “Fill-In-The-Blank” activity suggested in the lesson outline.
- Scripture Teaching Activity – These printables are designed to go along with the “Reading Scriptures and Answering Questions” idea suggested in the lesson outline. The children will learn about the Atonement of Jesus Christ as they read scriptures and answer questions.
- “Treasures of the Atonement” Scavenger Hunt – Use this fun “Treasures of the Atonement” scavenger hunt to teach the Primary children about some of the blessings we can receive from the atonement! The children will take turns searching for clues and solving riddles as they complete this meaningful activity.
- Article of Faith #3 – Another great way to teach the Primary children is by sharing the third Article of Faith. Use these printables as you teach the children about the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Because of Christ’s Atonement, I Can Repent and Live With God Again.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Lesson Handout – Send this great reminder home with the Primary children!
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Because of Christ’s Atonement, I Can Repent and Live With God Again”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.