This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the September 2018 Primary theme, “I will serve God with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for September 2018 – Week 1 or 4. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Jesus Christ Taught Us How to Serve Others.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Board Discussion (“What does this scripture teach us about service?” Matthew 25:40) – Use these great printables as you lead your Primary in a meaningful discussion about service! Help the children understand that when we are serving others, we are also serving Jesus Christ.
- “Service I Spy” (Primary Game) – This is a fun game and idea that could be incorporated into the “Encourage understanding (reading scriptures) section of the lesson outline. As the children play along, they will learn about different ways they can serve others. Each picture on the ”I Spy” poster represents a different principle from the scripture, Matthew 25:35-36.
- Primary Challenge Activity – Get the children involved in teaching the lesson with this great drawing/testimony activity! It is designed to go along with the suggestion in the lesson outline titled, “Encourage application”.
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Jesus Christ Taught Us How to Serve Others” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take- Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Jesus Christ Taught Us How to Serve Others”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.