This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the September 2018 Primary theme, “I will serve God with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for September 2018 – Week 3 or 4. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “When I Serve Others, I Serve God.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Secret Service” Teaching Idea – Use this fun teaching idea to grab the children’s attention and get them excited about the lesson!
- Missing Scripture (“Secret Service” Training Activity) – Use this fun “Secret Service Training Activity” to go along with the “Identify the doctrine (memorizing a scripture) idea found in the lesson outline. The children will find the missing pieces to the scripture and add them to the file folder! As they play along, they will work on memorizing the scripture, Mosiah 2:17.
- “Secret Service” Scavenger Hunt – Use this creative, “Secret Service Scavenger Hunt” to teach the Primary children about the importance of service! This activity idea was inspired by the “Encourage understanding (hearing case studies)” suggestion found in the lesson outline. As the children play along, they will search for clues and think about different service scenarios!
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “When I Serve Others, I Serve God” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take- Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “Secret Service” Take-Home Mission – Send home this meaningful challenge with the Primary children! This “Secret Service Mission” is
designed to help the children think about this important lesson throughout the week.
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “When I Serve Others, I Serve God”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.