Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Be a Missionary” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 25), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “I Can Be a Missionary”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Be a Missionary”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Intro Scripture Activity: Use this helpful scripture poster to help explain Doctrine and Covenants 133:37 to your Primary class.
- “I Can Be a Missionary” Primary Game: This fun board game is a wonderful resource to get your Primary class involved in the lesson. The instructions for the Primary game is easy enough that any child can play. This interactive game will provide the children with the opportunity to review how they can be missionaries.
- Illustrated Story Poster: Print off this great visual as you tell the powerful story about Ryan from the lesson manual.
- “I Can Be Missionary Now” Activity: Use this activity to help the Primary children understand how they can engage in missionary work at a young age!
- Class Missionary Activity: Help the Primary children understand that one of the greatest qualities we can develop as a missionary is love! As a class, write kind notes or draw pictures for someone in need.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 25, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.