SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 41-45 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about, “Tithing” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 42), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 24 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print – “Tithing”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Tithing”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Tithing Piggy Bank Activity: Use this helpful activity as you review with your class the concept that tithing is paying one-tenth of our earnings. The children will earn coins and learn how to pay tithing!
- Tithing File Folder Game: This fun Primary game was designed to teach the children how tithing is used to help Jesus Christ’s Church grow!
- Tithing Illustrated Story: Use our wonderful, custom illustrations as you tell the story about Brother Wilson paying his tithing (from the lesson manual).
- Tithing Scripture (Fill-In-The-Blank): Print this fill-in-the-blank poster to help the Primary children as they search the scriptures!
- Tithing Spinner Game: Play this fun game at the end of class as you review your lesson on tithing!
- Tithing Envelope: If you have some extra time at the end of class, allow the children to color and create their own “Tithing Savings” envelope.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 42 (“Tithing”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.