This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for June – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “When I Pay My Tithing, Heavenly Father Blesses Me.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Giant Tithing Activity – The Primary children will love this activity as they earn coins and learn to pay tithing! Use our large-scale tithing slip, envelope, and coins as you teach that tithing is giving one-tenth of the money we earn to the Lord.
- Blessings of Tithing – After teaching the children about paying tithing, pull out this second envelope to teach about the blessings of paying tithing. Have the children pull out illustrations from the envelope.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “When I Pay My Tithing, Heavenly Father Blesses Me” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Tithing Savings Envelope: Print off a tithing savings envelope for each child. Have them color and cut out the envelope to take home. Encourage them to put one-tenth of their savings inside the envelope as they earn money.
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “When I Pay My Tithing, Heavenly Father Blesses Me”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.