This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for June – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “When I Dress Modestly, I Respect My Body as a Gift from God.”
This teaching package is over 20 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Scripture Fill-In-The-Blank – Have the Primary children fill in the blanks as they read along in their scriptures.
- Modesty: Dress and Appearance Activity – Have the children listen as you read the “Dress and Appearance” section from The For Strength of Youth” pamphlet. As they hear specific instructions about modesty, invite them to come up and add an arrow to the “Dress and Appearance” poster.
- “My Body is a Temple” Primary Game – This fun game is a great way to initiate discussions about modesty and review the lesson. The children will open the windows on the temple to reveals songs to sing or questions to answer about modesty.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “When I Dress Modestly, I Respect My Body as a Gift from God” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “My Body is a Temple” Coloring Page
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “When I Dress Modestly, I Respect My Body as a Gift from God”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.