SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 41-45 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about, “Honoring the Names of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 43), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 19 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print – “Honoring the Names of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Honoring the Names of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Primary Name Game: Use this fun game as an attention activity at the beginning of your lesson. After playing, transition into discussing the importance of names.
- Bookmark Activity: This activity was designed to help the children learn from the scriptures.
- Chalkboard Discussion: Facilitate a meaningful class discussion with our helpful printables and discussion suggestions.
- Scripture Memorization – Mosiah 3:15
- Scripture Role Play: Create some fun name tags for the children in your class as they act out the story of Abinadi teaching the commandments.
- Story Discussions: Children love listening to stories! Display these great visuals as you share the stories found in the lesson manual. After sharing the stories, discuss the questions found on the bottom of the pictures.
- “Honoring the Names of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ” Coloring Page
- Not to Parents: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 43 (“Honoring the Names of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.