Genesis 1-2 | Moses 2-3 | Abraham 4-5 Weekly Kit
In these chapters you’ll find that God is giving away the secrets of the universe. We join Moses and Abraham as they share what God revealed to them about how the world was created.
We see through their eyes as they show us the greatness, majesty and power of God and the love He has for His children. We meet Adam and Eve and follow them as they begin their sacred journey to mortality.
Why you will love this kit:
- It is full of ideas and tools to help your family grasp the wonder and magnitude of the creation of the world.
- Has tried and true activities that help your children learn these important scripture stories.
- Includes beautiful and heart-touching art.
- Simple to use.
- Easy to print or use digitally.
- Each item in the kit has been through a process to make sure every item will nurture testimonies and have long-lasting, fortifying results.
What to know:
- This scripture kit covers Genesis 1-2; Moses 2-3; Abraham 4-5
- These chapters align with the Old Testament 2022 Come, Follow Me schedule.
- You will get three files (See below).
File 1: STUDY PAGES
Contains verse-by-verse insights and prophetic teachings to help you understand what the scriptures are teaching. These are the most popular part of our kits.
File 2: JUST FOR TEENS
A file with a scripture study and marking guide designed to give your teen a powerful experience in the scriptures each week. They are designed to help your teen discover how much the scriptures apply to their lives right now.
File 3: ACTIVITY PAGES: The third file is FULL of activities and teaching helps that fortify your children and nurture testimonies. This file is divided into three areas of learning and we suggest you choose ONE activity in each area of learning. We give you a lot of options so you can select what will work best in your home, with activities tailored to every age group.
- 1- Learning the Story (activities for all ages that give an introduction to the scripture story)
- An overview of the creation
- Drawing the story of the creation
- Family scripture stickers for Moses 2-3 (with a discussion and marking guide)
- A list of hands-on ideas that do not require printing
- 2- Digging Deeper (learning activities that help teens and children learn on a deeper level and really connect to the story)
- Notebooking activities
- Scripture marking guide for kids
- Table poster for teens
- Table poster for kids
- The creation activities for children
- 3- Learning through fun (crafts, games, coloring pages, and more)
- Gold leaf art challenge
- Wordsearch that goes with the creation
- Coloring pages
- Scripture glue-ins
BONUS FILE: Subscribers also get “Drawn In” videos that your younger kids will love which also align with the Come, Follow Me schedule! If you would like to become a subscriber, go HERE.
To learn more about the three areas of learning, listen to episode 4 of THIS PODCAST.
Subscribe monthly and save!! Click HERE to learn more!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing this file)
To print and give your prints (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
Group accounts and sharing passwords is prohibited.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.