Genesis 3-4 | Moses 4-5 Weekly Kit
You are going to feel as though you’re right there in the Garden with Adam and Eve as you study these crucial chapters about the Fall and Satan’s origins and tactics.
These words have been carefully preserved by the Lord for thousands of years because what happened there changed the world forever. God wants us to understand the wrestle faced by Adam and Eve, their choices and sacrifices, and what they mean for us today.
The study pages will also illuminate and expand your understanding of Satan’s subtle but deadly lies, arming you to withstand his every onslaught.
Why you will love this kit:
- Teaches children about the Fall and the principle of agency.
- Has tried and true activities that help your children learn these important scripture stories.
- Includes beautiful and heart-touching art.
- Simple to use.
- Easy to print or use digitally.
- Each item in the kit has been through a process to make sure every item will nurture testimonies and have long-lasting, fortifying results.
What to know:
- These chapters align with the Old Testament 2022 Come, Follow Me schedule.
- This scripture kit covers Genesis 3-4 and Moses 4-5
- You will get three files (See below).
File 1: STUDY PAGES
Contains verse-by-verse insights and prophetic teachings to help you understand what the scriptures are teaching. These are the most popular part of our kits.
File 2: JUST FOR TEENS
A file with a scripture study and marking guide designed to give your teen a powerful experience in the scriptures each week. They are designed to help your teen discover how much the scriptures apply to their lives right now.
File 3: ACTIVITY PAGES: The third file is FULL of activities and teaching helps that fortify your children and nurture testimonies. This file is divided into three areas of learning and we suggest you choose ONE activity in each area of learning. We give you a lot of options so you can select what will work best in your home, with activities tailored to every age group.
- 1- Learning the Story (activities for all ages that give an introduction to the scripture story)
◦ The Fall/Draw It activity
◦ Paper dolls to cut out and act out
◦ Family scripture stickers for Moses 4 (with a discussion and marking guide)
◦ A list of hands-on ideas that do not require printing
- 2- Digging Deeper (learning activities that help teens and children learn on a deeper level and really connect to the story)
◦ Notebooking activities
◦ Scripture marking guide for kids
◦ Table poster for teens
◦ Table poster for kids
◦ Lots more learning activities on agency for children
- 3- Learning through fun (crafts, games, coloring pages, and more)
◦ A “Good Choices” game
◦ Books of the Bible popsicle craft
◦ Coloring pages
◦ Scripture glue-ins
Subscribe monthly and save!! Click HERE to learn more!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing this file)
To print and give your prints (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
Group accounts and sharing passwords is prohibited.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.