Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Prepare for Baptism” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 12), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Prepare for Baptism”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Prepare for Baptism”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity (Puzzle): Use this printable to go along with the “Attention Activity”
found in the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 12 – I Can Prepare for Baptism).
- Jesus Christ’s Baptism – Picture Trivia: Use this wonderful activity as you review the story of Jesus Christ’s baptism with your class!
- Baptism Teaching Activity and Study Sheet: This teaching idea is inspired by “Enrichment Activity #5” found in the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 12 – I Can Prepare for Baptism). Use this activity as you review with the children what they know about being baptized. Help them understand that baptism is a special experience to look forward to.
- Baptism Story and Discussion: Children love listening to stories! Use this great idea to go along with the story about Marco (found in the lesson manual). Have the children help Marco think of ways he could prepare to be baptized!
- “I Can Prepare for Baptism” Footstep Activity: Teach the children how they can follow in Jesus Christ’s footsteps as they prepare for baptism.
- “I Can Be Baptized” Footstep Booklet: Have the children in your class color and create a “footstep booklet”. Encourage them to take it home to share with their families!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 12 (“I Can Prepare for Baptism”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.