Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Tell Others about Jesus Christ” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 11), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Tell Others about Jesus Christ”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Tell Others about Jesus Christ”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Map Intro Activity: Use this great teaching idea at the beginning of your lesson to grab the attention of the children in your class. As the children participate, they will be introduced to the lesson subject, “I Can Tell Others About Jesus Christ.”
- Scripture Activity: Use this activity as you teach the Primary children about the Sons of Mosiah.
- Scripture Story Sticks: Teach from the scriptures using these wonderful teaching tools. The Primary children will learn about the story of Ammon teaching King Lamoni.
- Find King Lamoni’s Sheep: Use this scripture scroll with the Primary children as you teach how Christ grew in wisdom, stature, and in favour with God and man.
- Scripture Activity: After sharing the story of Ammon teaching King Lamoni, you could play this quick search and find activity to teach the Primary children how they can also be missionaries.
- Story about Missionary Work #1: Primary children love listening to stories! Use these printables as you tell the story about Thad and Mrs. Murphy from the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 11 – I Can Tell Others about Jesus Christ).
- Story about Missionary Work #2: Display this discussion poster as you tell the powerful story about Mrs. James from the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 11 – I Can Tell Others about Jesus Christ).
- Interactive Teaching Activity: Have the children participate in teaching the lesson with this great draw and share activity!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 11 (“I Can Tell Others about Jesus Christ”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.