Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Gift of the Holy Ghost Can Help Me” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 13), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “The Gift of the Holy Ghost Can Help Me”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Gift of the Holy Ghost Can Help Me”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity (Question Flowers): Use these great printables to go along with the “Attention Activity” suggested in the lesson manual. Help the children review last week’s lesson having each child choose a question flower!
- Article of Faith #1 (Memorization Activity): Help the Primary children memorize the first Article of Faith and understand that the Holy Ghost is part of the Godhead.
- “Who is the Holy Ghost?”: Use this great teaching idea to help your Primary class learn about the Holy Ghost. They will look at pictures and add them to the chalkboard as you discuss some of roles/characteristics of the Holy Ghost.
- Story Sticks (Roberta’s Confirmation): Children love listening to stories! Use these custom illustrations as you tell the story about Roberta from the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 13).
- Interactive Activity: Teach the Primary children that the Holy Ghost helps our testimonies grow! This activity is designed to get the children involved in teaching the lesson. Have the children give their own examples of how they have felt the spirit teach them things that are true.
- Story Cutouts (“The Holy Ghost Can Guide and Warn Us): Use these great cutouts/illustrations to go along with the second story from the lesson manual (“The Holy Ghost Can Guide and Warn Us”) about Sarah Jane.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 13 (“The Gift of the Holy Ghost Can Help Me”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.