SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 2 Lessons 13-16 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Jesus Christ Has the Power to Heal” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 16), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is over 25 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Jesus Christ Has the Power to Heal”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Jesus Christ Has the Power to Heal”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity (First Aid Kit): This idea was inspired by the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual. The children will identify different doctor’s tools and discuss some they can help heal us when we are sick or injured.
- Scripture Storyline Activity: Use this powerful scripture story to teach your class that Jesus Christ has the power to heal. As the children read from the scriptures, they will match the correct picture to what they read.
- “Administering to the Sick”: Use this great visual to help the Primary children understand that Jesus loves each of them as much as he loved the children who lived on the earth when he did. Although he isn’t here on the earth now, he has given righteous men the priesthood and the power to act for him.
- Interactive Activity: This is a wonderful “pass and share” activity idea to get the Primary children engaged in the lesson!
- Story About Healing: Children love listening to stories! Use these illustrations as you tell the story about Jessica and her baby brother from the lesson manual.
- Trivia Game: Play this great trivia game at the end of your lesson as a fun review! The children will play along as they answer questions about the lesson.
- Coloring Page: If you have time at the end of your lesson, have the children color this page. Encourage them to take home their drawing and share what they learned with their parents/family.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 16 (“Jesus Christ Has the Power to Heal”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.