Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Come, Follow Me” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 15), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Come, Follow Me”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Come, Follow Me”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: This idea was inspired by the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 15). Play a game of “Follow the Leader” and introduce the lesson topic to your class!
- Scripture Stories and Activity: Use this great activity to help engage your class in the stories from the scriptures!
- Scripture Poster and Discussion: Display this great visual as you teach! This can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important lesson. Use this great teaching aid to go along with the suggestions found in the lesson manual!
- Footsteps Activity: This Primary activity was designed to help teach the Primary children that they can follow in Christ’s footsteps as they try to be like Him and obey His commandments. Use these great printables to go along with the “footprint activity” found in the lesson manual
- Story Cutouts (Heber J. Grant’s New Coat): Use these interactive storytelling printables to go along with the powerful story found in the lesson manual!
- “Come, Follow Me” Primary Game: Play this great game with your Primary class!
As the children play along, they will learn how they can choose to follow in Christ’s footsteps.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 15 (“Come, Follow Me”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.