Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Show Gratitude” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 24), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Show Gratitude”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Show Gratitude. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use this printable to go along with the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual. Use it to encourage each child to think about the blessings in his/her life. This is also a great activity to introduce the lesson topic.
- Thank You Notes: Use this activity to help the Primary children understand how we feel when people express gratitude to us.
- Story About Gratitude: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Laura from the lesson manual! This story has two alternative endings. Have the children choose the best ending to the story!
- Gratitude Definition Word Strip: This printable was designed to go along with the “Discussion” section found in the lesson manual!
- Reverence Story: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Patty and Mary Jo from the lesson manual!
- Scripture Cards (The Ten Lepers): Use this great activity as you engage your class in the stories from the scriptures! The children will read Luke 17:11-19 and learn the story about the ten lepers.
- Lessons Learned (Interactive Activity): Use this great activity to help the Primary children apply the teachings from the story of the ten lepers to their own lives.
- The Gratitude Game: This is a wonderful teaching tool to get the Primary children involved in the lesson! The instructions for the game are simple enough that any child can play (regardless of age). As the children play along, they will discuss meaningful questions about showing gratitude!
- Gratitude Coloring Page
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 24 (“I Can Show Gratitude”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC