Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Choosing the Right Makes Me Happy” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 26), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Choosing the Right Makes Me Happy”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Choosing the Right Makes Me Happy”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Parable of the Pebble” (Attention Activity): This teaching idea was designed to compliment the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual. Use the “Parable of the Pebble” to help the children understand that doing what is right makes us happy while doing what is wrong makes us unhappy.
- Story Sticks (“Angela Chooses the Right”): Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Angela from the lesson manual.
- Board Discussion (Repentance): Use this teaching idea to help those in your class understand that Jesus and Heavenly Father want us to be happy. As you teach, the children will learn that Jesus has made it possible for us to repent when we do wrong things.
- The Prodigal Son (Storytelling Cutouts): These storytelling cutouts are designed to go along with the “Scripture Story” section of the lesson manual. Use these great visuals as you share the story of the prodigal son with your class!
- Necklace Activity: Give the children some time to color and create their own “Choosing the Right Makes Me Happy” necklace. They will use these necklaces in the next activity (see “Scenario Activity”).
- Scenario Activity: This teaching idea was designed to go along with the ideas and teachings found in the lesson manual. The children will learn how we can correct wrong choices.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 26 (“Choosing the Right Makes Me Happy”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.