Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Remember to Say Thank You” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 25), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Remember to Say Thank You”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Remember to Say Thank You”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Finger Puppets (The Ten Lepers): Use these helpful finger puppets as you review the story of the Ten Lepers (as suggested in the lesson manual).
- “We Can Thank Others” (Story and Discussion): Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story cutouts to go along with the story about Carlos and Brother Taylor (found in the lesson manual: “We Can Thank Others”).
- Scripture Discussion (D&C 78:19): Use this great activity as you have a discussion with your class about the scripture, Doctrine and Covenants 78:19.
- Story From Manual (Rebecca Thanks Sister Wells): Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Sister Wells and Rebecca from the lesson manual!
- Primary Game (“I Can Say Thank You”): Use this fun Primary game to get the children involved in the lesson! As the children play along, they will discuss different reasons to thank people in their lives.
- Thank You Notes: Have the children write thank you notes to people who are important in their lives!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 25 (“Remember to Say Thank You”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses: We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.