SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our July 2017 Sharing Time Combo Pack!
This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for July – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Being Kind is Doing and Saying Nice Things to Others.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Scripture Intro Activity – Help the Primary children learn and recite the scripture, Ephesians 4:32 with this great activity!
- “Bag of Sunshine” Kindness Activity – Use this great activity to teach the Primary children about Kindness. The children will pull out different scenarios from the “Bag of Sunshine” and decide whether or not the actions described on the card shows kindness.
- “Circle of Kindness” Game – Have the Primary children go around the circle and say kind things about each other. This game is designed to teach the children that saying nice things shows kindness.
- “Bucket of Kindness” Analogy and Activity – This activity is a wonderful way to get the Primary children involved in the lesson! Teach the children how to fill other’s “buckets” with love, kindness and happiness.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Being Kind is Doing and Saying Nice Things to Others.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Random Acts of Kindness Cards – Coloring Pages
- Kindness Bucket List: Primary Challenge – Encourage the Primary children to complete 10 “kindness challenges” found on the bucket list!
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Being Kind is Doing and Saying Nice Things to Others”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.