Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Will Obey The Law” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 31), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Will Obey The Law”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Will Obey The Law”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity:Use these printables to go along with the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual! As the children participate, they will learn how laws and rules keep us safe and happy.
- Board Discussion: Lead your class in a meaningful conversation about laws and rules. As the children participate they will better understand how obeying laws and rules keep us safe.
- Story From Manual: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about Jerry and his puppy from the lesson manual!
- Primary Matching Game (“Find the Symbol”): Use this fun Primary game to teach the Primary children about some of the laws in your area!
- Scripture Poster: Use this helpful poster as you teach about the story found in Matthew 22:15-22!
- Primary Game: Use these printables to go along with the “Game” suggestion found in the lesson manual! As the children play, they will learn how rules and laws help guide us and give us direction.
- Badges: When a child answers a game question correctly, give him/her a badge!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 31 (“I Will Obey The Law”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses: We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.