Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Be Obedient” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 30), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Be Obedient”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Be Obedient”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Primary Game (Pin the CTR on the Shield):This is a fun game you can use as an “attention activity” at the beginning of your lesson! Use this fun object lesson to help the children understand how obeying instructions/the commandments can help them!
- Story Sticks (Elder Burton Learns to Obey):Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these great story cutouts as you tell the story of Elder Theodore M. Burton!
- Teaching Word Strip (Obedience):Use this teaching visual to explain that we are obedient when we do what Heavenly Father, our parents, and our leaders want us to do.
- Scripture Discussion: Use this teaching idea to have a meaningful discussion about the scripture, John 8:28-29. Help the children understand that Jesus always did what Heavenly Father wanted Him to do.
- Scripture Cards:These scripture cards are designed to go along with “Enrichment Activity” about Noah (found in the lesson manual). These cards are a fun way to engage your class in the stories from the scriptures!
- Story from Manual: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Kathryn from the lesson manual!
- Obedience Badges: Use these printables to go along with the suggestion found in the lesson manual! Send home these fun “Obedience Badges” with the children to discuss with their families.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 30 (“I Can Be A Obedient”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses: We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.