Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Be A Good Example” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 29), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Be A Good Example”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Be A Good Example”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “What Am I?” Guessing Game:This printable was designed to go along with the “Riddle” activity suggested in the lesson manual. The children will listen to the clues and try to guess the object!
- Scripture Poster/Story:Use this scripture poster as you teach the Primary
children how their actions can help others!
- Object Lesson (Candle Basket):Use these printables to go along with the “Object Lesson” suggested in the lesson manual. As the children participate in this activity, they will learn about the importance of letting their “light shine”.
- Bookmark Activity: Use this bookmark activity to go along with the “Discussion” idea found in the lesson manual.
- “Children Can Be Good Examples”: Use these great printables to go along with the “Children Can Be Good Examples” section of the lesson manual. We have also included some bright and beautiful story illustrations to go along with the teaching idea!
- “Shining Example”: If you choose not to do the “Bookmark” activity, here is another fun and interactive coloring teaching idea!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 29 (“I Can Be A Good Example”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses: We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.