Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Will Remember Jesus Christ During the Sacrament” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 38), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Will Remember Jesus Christ During the Sacrament”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Will Remember Jesus Christ During the Sacrament”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “The Last Supper” (Teaching Puzzle Activity and Discussion): The children will add pieces to the Last Supper poster. As they participate, they willdiscuss questions about the Sacrament and the Last Supper!
- Board Discussion (D&C 20:77): Use these printable word strips to go along with the scripture discussion idea (D&C 20:77) found in the lesson manual. Help the Primary children understand that when we take the sacrament, we make special promises to Heavenly Father.
- Scripture Teaching Cards (Stories about Jesus Christ): Use this great teaching idea to help the children in your class understand that during the sacrament we should think about the Savior and His love for us! We can do this by remembering stories of Jesus!
- Interactive Coloring Activity: Get the children involved in teaching the lesson with this fun coloring activity! As the children participate, they will share their testimonies of the Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Remembering Jesus Christ during the Sacrament (Teaching Activity): Use this great teaching idea to help the Primary children understand that different activities help us remember Jesus Christ during the sacrament!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 38 (“I Will Remember Jesus Christ During the Sacrament”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.