Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Forgive Others” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 40), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Forgive Others”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Forgive Others”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use these great illustrated printables to go along with the attention activity found in the lesson manual!
- Teaching Cards (Steps of Forgiveness): Use these great teaching cards as you introduce the doctrine. These simplified illustrations are a great way to help the children gain understanding.
- Scripture Story Cards (Jesus Christ Forgave Others):Use these scripture cards as you teach the children about Christ’s trial and crucifixion, as found in Luke 23:13–34 and John 18:12–14, 19–24; 19:1–5. As the children follow along, they will learn how Jesus forgave others.
- Story about Forgiveness: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about Kent and Jed from the lesson manual!
- Forgiveness Heart Hunt: This game is a great activity to help the children in your class make meaningful connections! The children will find matching puzzle pieces and answer questions about different scenarios.
- Forgiveness Review Game (Picture Trivia): Use this great teaching tool as you review this important lesson with your class!
- “I Can Forgive Others” Coloring Page
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 40 (“I Can Forgive Others”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.