Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Follow Jesus Christ by Serving Others” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 39), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Follow Jesus Christ by Serving Others”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Follow Jesus Christ by Serving Others”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Scripture Story Poster (John 13:1-17): Use this beautifully illustrated teaching poster as you share and discuss the scripture story from John 13 about Jesus washing the feet of His Apostles!
- Scripture Poster (Exodus 20:8): Use this scripture poster to help the Primary children understand that keeping the Sabbath day holy is a commandment given to us from Heavenly Father.
- Following Christ’s Example (Footstep Activity): Use this great activity to teach the Primary children that Jesus asked us to follow His example by serving others! As the children participate in the activity, they will come up with different ways they can serve like the Savior.
- Story about Service: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about Joseph Fielding Smith from the lesson manual!
- Service Badges (Primary Discussion Activity): Have the children earn a fun “Service Badge” as they think of different ways they can serve like the Savior!!
- Scripture Cards (Matthew 12:10-13): Use this great activity as you engage your class in the stories from the scriptures! The children will read Matthew 12:10-13 and learn the story about the Sabbath day.
- Service Scavenger Hunt: As the children play along, they will think of different ways they can serve people in their lives!
- Service Pass-Along Cards: This idea was inspired by Enrichment Idea 2 found in the lesson manual. Encourage the children to take home and use these service pass-along cards as they do secret acts of service for family members!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 39 (“I Can Follow Jesus Christ by Serving Others”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.