SAVE BIG by purchasing this Primary kit (Jesus Christ is the Perfect Example for Me) in our April Sharing Time Combo Package!
This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for April – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Jesus Christ is the Perfect Example for Me.” This teaching package is over 28 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Following in Christ’s Footsteps” Teaching Ideas and Activity – This is the perfect activity to get the children in your Primary involved in the lesson. Use this activity and teaching suggestions to help them understand how Jesus Christ is the perfect example for them to follow. They will use the scriptures to learn how they can take small steps each day to become more like Jesus Christ.
- “I Can Follow Jesus Christ’s Example” – Use this interactive activity to help teach the children how they can follow Jesus Christ’s perfect example!
- “I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus” Singing Activity – Pass around these flags as the Primary sings, “I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus.” When the music stops, invite whomever is holding a flag to share one way they can follow the example of Jesus.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Jesus Christ is the Perfect Example for Me” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “Jesus Christ is the Perfect Example for Me” Coloring Page– Have the children color and write down one way they can follow Jesus Christ during the upcoming week!
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Jesus Christ is the Perfect Example for Me”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.