This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for December – Week 4. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Joseph Smith Saw and Testified of Jesus Christ.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Guess Who?” Attention Activity – Use this fun teaching idea as an attention activity at the beginning of your lesson. The children will read different clues about Joseph Smith. After all the clues have been read, see if your Primary can guess the person!
- “The First Vision” Giant Story Sticks – Use these great illustrations as you take some time to briefly review the story of the First Vision with the Primary children.
- “Joseph Smith Saw and Testified of Jesus Christ” Special Gifts Activity – Use this simple activity to help the Primary children understand this important lesson. Teach the Primary that we were give many important gifts because Joseph Smith saw and testified of Jesus Christ. The children will open different gift bags to reveal some of these important gifts. Each gift bag contains a darling bag cover, a special illustration, discussion questions/ideas, etc.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Joseph Smith Saw and Testified of Jesus Christ” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Testimony Bookmark – Give each child a bookmark to write/draw their testimonies about Joseph Smith, the restored gospel, and Jesus Christ. Have them take home their bookmark to share with a family member or friend!
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Joseph Smith Saw and Testified of Jesus Christ”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.