This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for October – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Worthy Young Men Receive the Priesthood when they are 12 Years Old.”
This teaching package is 27 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “12 Ways to be Worthy of the Priesthood” Activity: Use these great printables to go along with the suggestions found in the lesson manual. The children will create actions for different gospel standards.
- Priesthood Object Lesson – Use this awesome object lesson to teach the children how priesthood holders must be worthy in order to access the power of the priesthood. (More details and ideas included in lesson kit).
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Worthy Young Men Receive the Priesthood when they are 12 Years Old” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Primary Priesthood Handout: This handout was designed to remind the children of the light bulb object lesson found in this kit! Send home this great little reminder for the children to share with their families!
- “Worthy Young Men Receive the Priesthood when they are 12 Years Old” Coloring Page
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Worthy Young Men Receive the Priesthood when they are 12 Years Old”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.