This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the June 2018 Primary theme, “I Will Follow Heavenly Father’s Plan by Being Baptized and Confirmed.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for June 2018 – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Will Follow Jesus Christ by Being Baptized and Confirmed and Keeping my Baptismal Covenants.”
This teaching package is over 40 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Fill the Font” Primary Game – Use this great “Fill the Font” activity to teach the Primary children about some of the principles of baptism! As the children answer questions about baptism and baptismal covenants, they will add “water” to the baptism font.
- Footstep Activity – This bright and fun activity was designed to go along with the, “Encourage understanding and application (playing a matching game)” suggestion found in the lesson manual! The children will learn how living gospel principles will help the children prepare for baptism and keep their baptismal covenants.
- Chalkboard Discussion (Baptismal Covenants) – This is a good teaching idea to use to help the children understand what a baptismal covenant is. It is designed to show both the promises we make at baptism and the blessings Heavenly Father promises in return.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Will Follow Jesus Christ by Being Baptized and Confirmed and Keeping my Baptismal Covenants.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Coloring Page (Baptism Bookmark) – Use this bookmark as a fun handout to send home with the Primary children! Encourage the children to the place the bookmark somewhere that will remind them of this important lesson.
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Will Follow Jesus Christ by Being Baptized and Confirmed and Keeping my Baptismal Covenants”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.